Solace Workshop: November 16-18, 2021. IMAS, Hobart, Tas.
- Morning-Afternoon: Science Presentations; Aurora Lecture Theatre, IMAS
- Morning-Early Afternoon: Breakout groups w/ international collaborators (Glider team (USA), Float team (France)); Aurora Lecture Theatre & Rori Flex Space, IMAS
- Late Afternoon: Breakout Group Summary Presentations; Aurora Lecture Theatre , IMAS
- Evening: BBQ,; IMAS Deck
- Morning: Breakout groups; Aurora Lecture Theatre & Rori Flex Space, IMAS
- Afternoon: Manuscript planning; Aurora Lecture Theatre , IMAS
The aim of the voyage is to develop an approach to quantify the changing effectiveness of CO2 sequestration by the biological pump that can be implemented using remote-sensing of the ocean surface by satellites and it’s interior by autonomous vehicles (especially BIO-ARGO profiling floats).